Terms & Conditions
Federal law states you must be 21 years of age or older to buy ammunition. By completing a purchase you acknowledge you are following all local and applicable laws regarding the purchase and possession of ammunition. Due to the Nature of the products sold by Bio Arms LLC, all sales are final.
-I am twenty-one (21) years old or older
-By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Bio Arms is not violating any state or local law or ordinance
– I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year
– I am not a fugitive from justice
– I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
– I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution
– I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
– I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
– I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
– I am currently not subject to any restraining order
– I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence
– Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend:
Bio Arms LLC is a retailer of products that are designed, manufactured, and tested by other companies. By purchasing products from Bio Arms LLC, I explicitly agree to release Bio Arms LLC from any and all liability arising from or related to the products purchased to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. I also acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Bio Arms LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend Bio Arms LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.